Website Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website ("soulsplit.net" and all of it's subdomains, including but not limited to "community.soulsplit.net") is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you show your acceptance of these terms.
Please note that different terms and conditions apply for each of the products or services we supply through this website. We recommend that you print out and retain a copy of these terms and conditions and of any terms and conditions relating to any products or services we supply through this website.
Terms and Conditions of the products or services we supply through this website
If you apply for any products or services from this website, the terms and conditions relating to the products or services will apply, rather than these Website Terms and Conditions.
The contents of this paragraph do not constitute an offer by us to sell products or services to you. Your request to purchase a product or services represents an offer by you that we may accept or reject. After you ask through this website to purchase the product or services, then assuming such product or services are available and your offer is accepted, you will receive confirmation of your purchase.
We reserve the right at any time, and without prior notice, to cease to supply any of the products or services referred to in this website and will not be liable to you in any way if we cease such supply.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property rights
The images and information contained in this website are copyright works and our exclusive property. Elements of this website may also be protected by trade mark, unfair competition, passing off and other intellectual property rights. Except for making a hard copy print for personal use only, or downloading the material for personal use only, the material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed by any means, without our express written consent. Nothing in this website shall confer on any person any licence or right to use any such image, logo, name or trademark.
Changes to these Website Terms and Conditions
The material contained in this website is provided for general information purposes only. Although we strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and complete at the date of publication, no representation or warranties are made (whether express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information.
Protection and security of your data
By accepting our Website Terms and Conditions, you consent that we may use the information you provide to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Your personal and financial information will not be shared with anyone, and will not be stored on our servers All information you provide will be treated securely.
Disclaimers, limitation and exclusion of liability
While we have taken care in the preparation of this website, the website and any information contained in it relating to its products or services are provided on an “as is” basis, without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, including but not limited to, any implied warranties or satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular person, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss, damages or costs arising out of your use of this website or any action taken in reliance on information appearing on it. Nor shall we be liable for any loss, damages or costs arising out of any defamatory posting which may be made in the forum. We refer you to the forum terms and conditions which govern your use of the forum, which are set out at your entry to the forum.
We do not warrant that this website is free from infection by viruses or other matter that may contaminate or destroy your computer system. We do not warrant that the materials accessible from this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that this website, or the server that makes it available, are virus or bug free.
Links to other websites
Certain links may lead you to websites that are not under our control. When you activate any of these links, you will leave this website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability for, the material on any other website.
If you breach these website terms and conditions of use, and we do not take immediate action against you, we are still entitled to enforce our rights and remedies for any such breach or subsequent breach.
Jurisdiction and law
Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described in this website are available to residents throughout the world. The information contained in this website may not satisfy the laws of other countries and those who choose to access this website from other countries are responsible for compliance with local laws if they apply.
These Website Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions relating to products or services described in this website are governed by the laws of England. Disputes arising in relation to them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Your use of the forum
Your use of the forum is governed by the forum terms and conditions which are set out on the first page of the forum. These terms and conditions exclude liability for any defamatory matter posted by any third party in the forum. We refer you to the disclaimer in paragraph 5 above.
Sales and subscriptions
All sales are final. Under no circumstance any refunds refunds will be given. If any problems occur with a payment our 24/7 support team will gladly help you on our support page.
Copyright infringement notification
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of copyright owner and believe that any user content or other content that is being made available on or through this website infringes your copyright, you may send a written notice of copyright infringement (“Notice”) to our Copyright Agent via email or by post with the following information:
- A statement that you have identified material on this website which infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying material you claim is infringing and the location of the material on this website (including, for example, a URL and/or screen shot);
- Your full name, telephone number and email address on which you can be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- An electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
Users under 18
- We do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we find out that any personally identifiable information we have collected is from someone under 13, we will automatically delete it, and we may Stop the source account for that information.
- We recommend that parents/guardians should play together with their children who are under the age of 13.
- If we are told by a parent/guardian that their child has lied about their age when registering for Soulsplit Products, we will Stop the account provided we have information which satisfies us that the reporting person is indeed the parent or guardian.